Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Children

Well I found my darling son 6 months ago thank you face book. After searching for him for 12 1/2 years it's crazy to finally have him back in my life. But it saddens my heart very deeply that I live so far away from him. I wish I could be closer to him.He is a wonderful little boy. He calls me mom and everything makes me smile inside my heart and out. I have so much I wanna say in my life,And have no one to say it to. so I thought this could be a good way to reach an audience, maybe with the same experiences as me.Then I was planning to go visit him,but i had to go to the doctor first,I found out that i was sick,and need treatment so i cannot go. cause the treatment will last 6 months to a year. and they say that I have a 70% chance of making a full recovery.then there is also that chance that I could die.Well I believe I half to try.because you cant sit back and not do nothing in life. You never know unless you try. Right. Well this might be my new escape to write about things that other people could relate to. thank you all for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment